Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Urgent Request

I'm writing this at this moment, because one of my classes this morning was cancelled, due to the fact that there are only 2 of us in the class. It was the speech training class by Fr Simon, quite an fun and interesting, compared to the one later "Intro to Liturgy". Which reminds me, later when we "book out" I need to get some sweets or munchies to help me stay awake... There goes the diet.

But I digress... yah after the cancellation of the class I was just thinking, Jude and I are the only IY years, with 2 more from the franciscans and that's it. Some classes 4 of us, the others just 2 of us. No students from the carmelites, redemptorist, dominicans, verbum dei... Wah if this goes on next year, our 2nd year philo will also face the same situation.

So urgent request, to pray for and promote vocations. "Ask the Lord of the Harvest to send more labourers into the vineyard."

No comments: