Tuesday, January 17, 2006

No Change

Couldn't think of a new name for a new blog, so just decided to stick to this one. After all I did start this as my Spiritual Journal.

Today, first day of lessons since I left melb three and a half years ago. At that time, even doing one more year of honors was out of the question for me, and here I am going through 7 more years. Our God is a funny God. Well He brought me here, He will help me through.

One of the first assignments is to write out our vocation story. 1 sentence quite easy, He called me on my phone ;Þ But was reflecting on it during my prayer time, there are so many events and so many people who were involved in this call of mine. Just want to thank all of you for being part of my Salvation History. Oh yah that was my lesson today, and learnt that Salvation History is still taking place, cos God was, is and will always be acting in the world and in our lives.

Can't remember if I actually posted my vocation story before. If I did, would be a real help, will check tomorrow.

The other assignment is that we have to read one spiritual book a month. Starting with the 3 Thomas Green books, "Opening to God", "When the Well Runs Dry" and "Drinking from the Dry Well".

No comments: